Cubase 7.0.2 / Cubase Artist 7.0.2 announcement

The plugins, and graphics drivers, have NOTHING to do with issues that frustrate me most. If Cubase is running “beautifully” for you congratulations. Maybe you can solve the confirmed by Steinberg reported bugs, some of which should never have gone past a version 7 beta tester…if beta testers even existed before us.

Are you using 3 screens with all 3 mixers open, including the project screen with alternating key editor, drum editor, and sample editors?

Have you read the numerous issues in this form about these mixer gui/sizing problems?

Do you use key commands for the rack? I doubt it because they didn’t exist until today. Can you tell me why there are so many inconsistencies within key commands? Why does the key command open and close media bay window, but the key command for the history window only opens but no closing? How much effort would be involved fixing these little issues before Steinberg releases more “features” that appeal to casual users which in turn create more problems?

This is known as focusing on core functionality. Fixing long-standing problems that are core to the DAW…NOT better VSTI’s or improved fx, or fancier reverbs. These are issues I think frustrate loyal Cubase users.