New song in memory of those who lost there lives

Thanks guys for the responses. I really appreciate it. I would love to get the other rapper to do the intro but recently he told me he has a lot going on in his life and doesn’t have time for music right now. I think it’s a big mistake though cause he’s got talent. All his parts were free styled besides the chorus which I wrote and the intro.

I will post some more of my songs. I am not just into hip hop I compose rock music also among others . I try not to hold myself to one genre. I think it has helped me in the long run. I can take some tricks I use in hip hop and use it in rock and vice versa.

When I first got into music it was just me and my Tele. So I have a strong love for rock music also. Actually I just love all music in general.

I really would love to make this more than a hobby, which i am sure there are a lot in my same shoes, but I don’t really know where to start to get my feet wet or put myself out there nor do I have any contacts which I know having the right contacts is a huge hurdle in the music business. I’m completely new to that aspect. Any help there would really be amazing.