MR816csx audio dropouts

Update,
Trolling through the forum archive I came accross a post that - sorry I forgot who posted it but I’m extreemly grateful to you - said they disabled the ACPI under battery in the device manager and it solved their problems. Well I tried this and for the first time Cubase 6 played back the track of music with no drop outs. I then went back and disabled network and over the past few hours I’ve been able to do test recordings of an ipod backing track with me singing and some harmony overdubs. So one stereo music track and one vocal track together no drop outs. DPC Latency checker is mostly green ocasionally yellow. Although I have still seen the very odd red but cubase is still working as stated above. I don’t think this has fixed it to rock solid status by any means but a few hours ago it couldn’t play back 1 track for a few seconds so if you have not tried this battery fix its worth a go. It still can’t play an itunes track but if Cubase works I don’t care. I really only need this to track our band for albums, all my editing will be on the N 12 in the studio and its solid (thank God) but it would be great if a new driver that solved all these problems came out. A card this expensive should really work out the box.