6.5 - Why is saving still so slow?

Hey Fredo,

though the crashes I had (and described in other threads) might not have something to do with those settings you mentioned I disabled those prefs today.

• Auto Hitpoints are disabled since a while (I do not need that, if I need hitpoints I can create them at any time)

• the suspend VST3 processing is a great feature and turning this off increased the CPU load of that 508 track project from about 55% to 80% - but I still have headroom… if I will need more juice in the final sessions (not all orchestration imported yet) I will re-activate it again because a project like that has a lot of “this track is only used in one part of that album” stuff…

• Asio Guard: I never was able to understand everything behind it, it seems to decrease my system load a little so I had it activated, now it is disables…

It seems to me that I have a better reacting system now and at least today I had no crashes (was avoiding all those critical actions though).

Those 3 prefs are great features and I do not have the impression that they are causing problems - but as you said - maybe I have less overall issues now when handling that large project.

P.S: Saving Time is still slow :wink:)