Nuendo + NEK should be able to open the Cubase Pro app.

Steinberg can do something else with the NEK bullshit. I will not purchase it until this foggy dark corner in the history of this company will be more clear to the customers.

The question “WHY” and how things should be in the relations of Nuendo and cubase that it deserves more than an occasionally “forum post”. This is absurd the the administrators keep under fog with no answer.

A. The shouldnt be any NEK in first place. I payed for the whole SB shabbbang. I have the cubase options but they are blocked. Just open it, What is the with making customers unhappy??

B. SB has alot to offer in Music samples and Vsti or Vst moduls - This should be the NEK if anything.

C. Why the big mystery - SB can say exacly what is the case between Nuendo to Cubase. What is similar and what not, what is parralel and what not. what can or cannot be open. Why we need to guess our way on EVERY VERSION?

D. If i do buy the NEK - and now I have cuendo - Why the hell i need to pay for the NEK every time? most of the basic NEK important stuff are just features!

Please SB - stop ignore this one - open the midi features of the NEK…dont sell us half software. Be more transparente with the clients.