Proper Post EQ

Cool, with N7, which finally brings adjustable slopes to the HiLo-Cuts, as well as showing the filter-curve in EQ-graph, we now got a EQ-Section I can work with! Thank’s a lot!! I did my first mix just using the channel-EQ after 19 years in Cubendo. :slight_smile:

One thing, which should be improved though:

I’d like to see the filters as a part of the EQ-module (like it is advertised). Right now, the filters are not saved within EQ-settings/-presets.
And - more important for the workflow - since the filters right now are a kind of seperate plugin in Nuendo, I cannot control them from my EUCON-controller without switching sections on it. Setting up the Cuts is a permanent task next to setting up the other EQ-bands while filtering a sound. It’s a huge brake in workflow when I have to switch controller menus each time I want to tweak the filter, coming from a “normal” EQ-band, and backwards…

Without having a clue if this is programmable, but if it is not possible to integrate the filters properly into EQ-section, could it be then at least programmed in the same EUCON-menu?

Thanks again,
Domilik