Granular Guitars/Symphonies Audio

“to use in” is not equal to “to use exclusively in”…but ok I see you wanna defend them, and I wont be able to make my point then. (thats why I asked if you were their lawyer, thing I already knew you were not!)

So sorry but presets are exclusive to padshop, but wavs sample cant be!!! It could be used in Halion or even GrooveAgent (those are still steinberg things)…I repeat myself buyt i mean you paid for presets AND samples (as in a sample pack, to me) !!!

You said sample packs for synths are like that from other brands…no usually you get a “preset folder” for, lets say “Battery4 Halion EXS24” AND a “wav folder” where all the synth “hits (C3 C#3 D3 etc etc)” are given !!! Cause you could use them in “battery halion exs” but in another sample software to get some other functions!

So I’m saying it again, I would like to be able to use those 3gb of guitar loops I purchased with those presets … and I’m ok if Steinberg locks them in a file that only the mediabay can read…so it wont be used any where elese than a Steinberg host…but at least unlock dem for the buyer !!!

(BTW i really dont understand your position about that, coming and telling “you know it’s like that”…what was your purpose if you dont work for steinberg? seriously? )