New to Cubase and midi...having output issue.

Being new to midi, I just wanted to make sure I could get everything running and try a few recordings…make sure I’m happy then yeah and got my head around adding midi stuff to my songs…then I will also be going for the V Collection. It’s massive and will open up so much for me.

haha ya want it in black…I have quite a guitar collection and many are black…I even bought the dark green headphones just to move away from the other 5 or 6 headphones I have that are all black lol…I like the keyboard…in real life it does look really good actually…it pleasing to the eye.

I have my eye on a few more guitars at the moment and I’m thinking I have enough black ones…gunna try some other colors. I must be getting old…nearly every piece of clothing I have is black…and I’m kinda over it hahaha…after reading your first reply I totally misunderstood your meaning and I go off on my tangents. Crazy (oops remove curse word) recluse…

Your patience at my noobi rave and taking the time to make it a bit clearer to me is very much appreciated. I’m pretty sure I know exactly what I must do now and it’s really quite simple to do.

We are undeadtrev