An open plea to Steinberg

Well said winter rat!

So what’s the difference between us ‘lowly’ ‘hobbyists or semi-pro’ CUSTOMERS ? We coughed up the same amount of our hard earned CASH as your esteemed ‘we are so honoured to be in your presence’ professional’ self!!!

Personally I couldn’t give a flying fig about loopmash etc , I too have a fair few hardware synths, some VERY nice bass guitars which happen to be a damned sight nicer than one or two ‘pros’ that spring to mind too! I could also add that I can also play them a damned site better than myriad ‘pro’ players… I would imagine you are stacked out with the likes of esreranza spalding, earth wind and fire, the remaining Beatles,Eric Clapton etc with your omniscience and vastly superior interpersonal skills!

I bow down to your ‘superiority’ as you are clearly vastly more important and deserving than us scumbag amateurs, we are clearly not worthy of your presence and bow down to your multiple Grammy/bpi etc award winning expertise :laughing:
We are all so grateful to you for taking so much of your clearly precious time to grace us with your deific presence as we can clearly see just how important to the world of recording you are :unamused:

No offence like mate!!!

How insulting!