UR22 cuts out intermittently

The bottom line is that some systems have their own unique issues with the UR series interfaces. Some systems have no issues. Many of us have done every possible update/change of video card/USB card/setiings… blah blah blah. It has been hashed out to no result. Honestly I am tired of hearing about others possibilities lately because the issue has been hashed out and attempts at system changes tried over and over with no results… The interface driver ‘IS NOT WORKING’ on some systems and there has been no defined reason why it does not.

Obviously there is something that is causing this issue not only on particular motherboards, but on other setups with completely different hardware and drivers.

That makes it clear that there is something obviously conflicting with the UR drivers on certain systems. No setup tweaks or change of OS setup or driver updates are fixing the issue. Nor is there a optimal way to make it work on all.

I solved it by changing my mobo. It would be great if others could find a way to make this work with their systems. I am not one to disrespect Steinberg in any way, but it is obvious that there is a conflict somewhere with multiple systems and the driver. There must be a factor that causes the exact same issue on multiple systems.

It has been over a year now. I personally spent $600 trying to find the issue and my end result was a new mobo. I would hope that the cause of the issue would be found by the writers of the software. I am sure the software is not to blame. But there is obviously a conflict with the driver and it’s connection to some PC based systems.

Please take the time to figure this out for these guys Steinberg. I am running fine now but feel like they have been left behind. That is SHORTY!