My Wish List for Cubase 9

Such a great list, some of these features are in Nuendo like a lot of 10, I wish they would bring them over to Cubase too I am back and forth between the two DAW’s constantly.

1. I just ended up using Keyboard Maestro and making a macro that did this I would love waveform zoom to actually go smaller and a key command like Power Claw (Command+Option+Control (⌥⌃)) + left bracket in Pro Tools does to reset to default size instead of the bottom being that. Vertical waveform zoom shortcut? - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums

2. YES, YES, YES to this, I listed out very much clear detail on this compared to Pro Tools and Logic DONE! User defined beat: Grid,Compound time,odd meter,Click - #56 by cbdmusic - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

3. You can’t even do this in Nuendo which just seems insane to me since it is flagship Post DAW.

4. For me the bigger issue is more consistency with modifiers, one of the great strengths is their key command consistency in knowing if you hold option+shift and click or press a key command it will do it for the selected tracks and option will do it for all. I certainly wish that was move consistent in Cubendo one of the things that makes Pro Tools so dog-gone fast!

5. I’m in the same boat is you those the only two that I never use and I constantly toggle between them I would love to see dedicated commands, better yet just a toggle between the two, but that ain’t going to happen.

To add to your list the biggest thing currently I would add is Pro Tools style automation editing. This irritates me to no end since I have been so spoiled for years in Pro Tools using this. Of course there are so many great features in cubase ninja - pro tools-style trim automation macro - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Cubase I wouldn’t be using it if there weren’t, I just want it all!

Great list I would upgrade in a heartbeat with all these features!