VST Connect Pro 3.0.100 maintenance update

I think it’s quite a good tool for this. I had to do my on thing with it-but hey, that’s what it’s about anyway, right? :slight_smile:

So, when I add a new track it’s just added with the “add performer track” from the VST dropdown menu. Sometimes I just want a separate new take on things, you know?

Two things:

1. When I just add a track-like above–it usually always starts getting “performer errors” and I have to quit and relaunch, etc.
  2. If I actually hit “disable track” on the first pass to free up resources, etc–it always starts with the “performer errors” stuff again as well. Quit, reconnect, etc…

Suggestion-unrelated. I suggest you make it to where if someone steps up like me and buys the VST Connect PRO—the VST Connect SE completely goes away. It has been an issue in the past that the SE version can be run ing at the same time, which is not a good thing. make sense?

Another suggestion-unrelated. I use the guitar tab function to print midi generated scores of–say a bass part to learn for one of my students. There is no way apparently to make the tablature use the positions I desire, instead of the default ones. In other words-if I want my student to play a “D” note on the 5th fret of the A string instead of the open “D”—it won’t let me, to my knowledge. This would be a HUGE tool for me to have, if it worked. I do realize most of your users aren’t trying to use CB for teaching–but I am, so hopefully it would be important to steinberg. I am just starting up a recording class here in Southport, NC–and all my class is going to be equipped with CB Pro 8.5…no Pro Tools here–so I love and support CB. Brunswick Community College.

Also, here is a video of the tab that I’ve posted for my student. I have slowed down (via beat detection) the song “Mayor Of Simpleton”, and added a midi bass part of the entire bass line–slowed down. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help and interest.

Jamie Hoover