VST Sound Loop Sets

Hi again

I am glad to see that others are having the exact problems with the same sets that I am. I would have thought that any moderator in this group would have spotted this and posted an half intelligent answer. That would er … be to easy I guess.

I have just purchased the Dark Planet set, and I am having the same problem again. Even if I do get to see it in the media bay it just doesn’t load and I end up with a dummy keyboard.

This is the description for getting the manual

“The manual of the Dark Planet VST Sound Instrument Set is linked from the dedicated Macro Page. Just click on the question mark in the top-right corner and the manual will open.”

I cannot begin to tell you how extremely unhelpful this is. What dedicated macro page? what question mark.

I think that they could have put em let me think, possibly a URL, then I can copy that and find the bloody thing…

I also think it is damning of Steinberg to be so complacent with their customers. We are not thick. We have spent money buying these files and there is absolutely no help. The website is fine if you want to buy something, but totally impenetrable if you need any help. Absolutely NO HELP whatsoever. I agree with some of the other posts, and will think long and hard in the future to buying anything from Steinberg. Their contempt for their customers is outrageous, and I don’t care what anyone thinks… they should get their act together and answer some of the basic questions when buying files. How do I use it, and where is the manual. To hide this basic info from us is beyond belief. There isn’t even a search facility on the website, and if anybody says there is a forum, well they are just stupid. They supply it and they should manage it, to let a group of non steinberg people try and fix things on their own is wrong. Some people may be helpful, but you never know if the information is correct. Maybe Steinberg don’t know, and they are unable to answer these questions themselves??? If I sell something to someone I would answer questions and make sure that information is available. Other suppliers make manuals available. What is the problem with Steinberg doing the same.

One final note. I have spent a lot of time trying to get files to work, this makes me frustrated, so I end up turning the whole thing off. Then I don’t work, I don’t make money and I DON’T BUY VST SOUND SETs, LOOPS, FILES whatever you call them…