Some questions and suggestions.

Regarding the OP, #9: In Font Styles, i found out that I can change the font for gradual tempo to non-bold italics and get exactly the result wanted. And way more elegant than the way I used to do in Sibelius. Unfortunately, it only works for a few specific words (ritardando and (as far as I remember) allargando with abbreviations). For instance “affrettando” - which is definitely a gradual tempo marking - will not be recognized as such and thus be written with the immediate tempo font. Is there plans to expand Dorico’s musical vocabulary in the foreseeable future? Also, no matter what, it could be useful to be able to override the chosen font in specific cases. Or even be able to “teach” Dorico a custom vocabulary. Particularly if you use non-standard markings in less known languages.

By the way, I need to express my gratitude for this terrific piece of software! I am in the middle of my first bigger project using Dorico, and it’s such a pleasure to work with. My workflow is already way faster and more satisfying than ever before. Thank you, Dorico Team!