Keyboard shortcut preference

Speaking from experience, I think Paul is very right. I only recently purchased the application although I used the trial version as soon as it was released. I had much difficulty at first accomplishing my goals. I was frustrated and thus watched the release of the maintenance upgrades to finally re-convince myself to take the plunge. I’m so very glad I did. I think that I was too used to trying to do things the old way. (“Why is this buried in settings instead of there just being a button on a panel? Why do I have to go to engrave mode to do XYZ when I’d like to do it as I input notes?” . . . . things of that sort.) Once I committed to simply doing things within the parameters of how Dorico was designed (and not without good reasons!) things were much easier for me. There are still certain things that I miss about Sibelius (a few features I tweak regularly that I have to go into a menu for) but now that I’ve committed to the Dorico way, those motions are just as comfortable as any buttons in Sibelius. FWIW, adjusting the keyboard shortcuts couldn’t be easier, just go to preferences.