Windows 10: audio dropouts on multi-core CPU setups

I have one question when reading this thread, please, someone should tell for what projcts more than 14 cores are needed?
Big sample libraries mostly need much RAM and I don’t know how Instruments and effects should be used to have a benefit from so much cpu cores.

I am not joking I really don’t know it, CPU power was not really a problem in my projects and if, I can freeze (I am using a normal non overclocked i7) and also DIVA. (Even with 5 Diva instances, effects, other Instruments, sample libs, … I easily can keep 64 samples latency)

And what I also do not understand, if Cubase uses more than 32 realtime (the limit which MS has setup in Win10) threads for multimedia scheduler then the cpu mostly waits for finishing every thread and the overhead to handle such big amount of threads only waste cpu power.

I do only little programming, but from what I have learned about programming, threads are good, but too much, specially for audio applications have an opposite effect and is more bad for audio performance. So in my opionion, as an non expert, the Limit of 32 is not that bad and I think MS knows pretty well why they setup that Limit.

There’s a big difference for graphics rendering (nonrealtime), here it doesn’t matter when which thread is ready. There as much threads as possible have an positive effect.