[CAN-6382]Mac users with GUI/graphics issue.

As a side note, I just updated my Logic to 10.3.2 (kept for old projects and clients who work with logic).

I think SB should have a close, hard look at how Logic performs in terms of its GUI and how it updates. I instanced around 100-150 tracks with midi regions.
Scrolling around the session (using the scrollbars) is FAST - even with 100’s of regions on screen, updates are instant.

Weidly enough there are areas were it’s a bit slower…opening their version of the lower zone takes a bit longer…dragging regions around seems a teeny bit slower (though they actually draw alll the regions with transparency, not just an outline). But moving around is a lot faster.
And it has to be said that in terms of drawing regions, and some of its interface, it’s a fair bit slicker.

The key editor is a lot faster, including drawing of automation…and again, with a much more pleasing visual asthetic (half transparent notes and automation etc).

I’d have to google whether their GUI is GPU accelerated, but it wouldn’t surprise me.