Audio drop out error message

Same here on c 8.0.40 with windows 10 / 6700k / 32gb ram / Rme ucx / recording on Samsung evo ssd 1 mono track…cubase after version 8 is a tragedy…bugs bugs bugs bugs for everything… bugs with kontakt bugs with graphics bugs with export bugs and crashes when switch off the daw bugs with vst plugins bugs with midi bugs bugs bugs…u can’t make music anymore become u spend the day trying to fix bugs… time to change daw I think…I am pro and I live from production…I can’t loose every day trying to fix the bugs of cubase …many friends pro produces jump to newest daws and is happy with stability…I stay with that dinosaur daw because I feel hard to learn a new daw but I loose my time with all this bug on cubase and I am working with this about 15years…time to learn a new daw and put cubase on trash…the 80% - 90% of people in forum is not pushing the cubase in real pro projects and only few of them push the cubase on real big professional arrangements …cubase is the most buggy daw in market at the moment… great disappointment from steinberg