How do I remove a page in the middle of a score?

You certainly didn’t cause offence! Thanks to the magic of backup versions (Dorico hangs on to I think 5 by default for each project, though I have a separate solution that hangs onto infinite versions in the cloud) I only lost half an hour’s worth of work, and came up with a better way of fixing the problem.

From memory, I think I nudged the text frames up, over the first music frame (using the properties pane rather than the mouse) and then reshuffled them, negating the need for a spare page - though your method would work just as well.

I know that Dorico’s Engraving mode offers much more flexibility than old school engraving, but I’ve been with “product A” since 1997/8 and I’m used to working separate numbers/movements/flows in separate files. That’s until literally four bars of “chant” turns up, in which case that gets tacked onto the end of the previous number, or the start of the following number - that’s what I was originally posting about.

Elsewhere on this forum Daniel’s talked about the planned implementation of “flow breaks”, which will enable “front material” (title/composer/dedication etc.) to automatically appear at the start of flows, anywhere on a page. This will hopefully eradicate this current limitation.