Dorico 1.1 Random Hanging

I’m routinely getting the program to hang. It might have something to do with editing, then playing, then editing, etc. Soon enough, editing stops working. Playback is often erratic, with volume fluctuations in a single-voice piece with no dynamic markings. And as remarked elsewhere, the green marker goes away. But mainly, note selection and editing just stop, or become unusably slow.

Just a guess, but the relatively slow and gradual onset of the hanging, and the link between the editor and the player, makes me think there’s a memory allocation problem, bad garbage collection, etc.

Some of the posts indicate the developers can’t reproduce the problem? Try inputing a few bars from the keyboard, play them, input more, play, edit etc. 50 bars, as if you’re really using the program. It always shows up, but not immediately, usually within 15 minutes.

Is it possible to move back to version 1.0? This version 1.1.10.202 is not really usable. I’m on a Macbook Pro, retina screen, ver 10.12.6. I hate to go back to Sibelius but I might have to .