[CAN-13042] Multi out instrument tracks still broken after disabling PLEASE RESPOND STEINBERG

Possible I guess, but not likely as I see it.
Everything works fine in original project - and I think saving to archive or reading from archive mess things up.

As I recall my error dialogs to remove tracks involved the extra outputs from multiout instrument - which is basically automation only tracks.
They never contain audio themselves.

I tried to have a peek inside xml files, but these are really hard to trace.
And even as no automation was used, in my case, there were still massive amounts of info regarding automation.
Expertise like developers need to look at those two I provided and get an idea what goes wrong.

Hopefully you can also have example of something that works and something that fails.
Will be interesting to see what you discover.

I succeded in making templates for biggest timesavers for me, so did not look any further into this.
But will make an effort again, not being alone in this search.

At some point one can only hope Steinberg officials will chime in down the line and it gets a bug report ticket number or something.
It would certainly help make up for the disappointment just throwing away reports and efforts we made before.
I’m sure this waste hours and hours for users out there getting strange anomalies using archives.