[CAN-6594]Some Plugins Won't Load in Cubase 9

Hi everyone

Been working on an album for a big artist for the last two months, tweaking huge complex mixes the last 14 days, delivering mixes for mastering next week. Getting really close on approval yesterday. And today this issue appeared again on windows 10, cubase, UAD plugins, all of the stuff u guys and gals write about above. It’s devastating !

I have been a cubase user for 20+ years, making a living using it for the last 10, loving the program, and… but - this issue is by far one of the worst ever. One thing is that it’s unsolveable at the moment, but please please, issue a warning “some plugins would not load due to dll limitations” - plugins disapearing is a pure destruction of artistery, workflow, spirit, etc. . .

The problem seems a bit random. Today it was UAD’s Lexicon 224 that suddenly dissapeared.

Some thoughts :
I have wondered if UAD plugins loaded in Apollo’s Console count in the dll limitation?
Does 2 or 3 other (inactive) projects loaded in the background count in the dll-limitation?
Does removing some of the registred plugins in plugin manager (a lot of unlicensed UADplugs mono/stereo plugins loads on startup), count towards the limit, though they are not used in the project?

Found this in the UAD forums -

A lot of testing going on. - But I wanna be mixin’ not testin’

Some guy stated that “Because I was talking directly to Steinberg about this they provided a special tool to monitor the slots, but I’m not allowed to distribute it” - is this true Steinberg?!? If - It would be a lot of help

Kind Regards
Soren