GA4 Missing Drum Packs

Thank you for your suggestions! In looking over the content in the link you provided, all downloadable sound content seems to be from “Expansion Packs”. These all appear to be extra, add-on packs that need to be purchased separately.
What my Groove Agent installation is missing is the original, default drum sound content: On the Steinberg Groove Agent web page, these are listed as: “Acoustic Agent, Beat Agent & Percussion Agent”.
The Acoustic Agent contains 3 drum kits (Vintage Kit/Studio Kit/Rock Kit), and the Percussion Agent contains a wide variety of hand percussion sounds such as congas, bongos and Latin instruments, all with many setups and patterns. None of these names are listed in the link you sent.
Might there be another solution to getting the original drum sound content download?

Otherwise, I am still willing to try a complete uninstall/re-install of Groove Agent 4. (NOTE:) I have already tried a reinstall, but it won’t work! Evidently, because it’s already installed, it won’t overwrite itself. It appears I need to uninstall it completely, first. But, as I previously mentioned, there are so many Steinberg files installed, I do not know what to delete and what not to delete. I don’t want to screw up my Artist 9 installation, on top of my empty Groove Agent 4.

Alternative idea: Could someone tell me what NOT to uninstall, so as to maintain my fully functioning Artist 9 installation, and then I could uninstall whatever files are left??

Thanks again. Much appreciated!