Expression Maps

[/quote]

It is possible to keep key-switches on an independent supplementary play-back stave which you manually redirect to the same plugin/channel. You can then filter such a supplemental player/stave from view via master page settings in the engrave mode. From there such hidden staves will show up in Galley View, but be hidden from your page view.

Ultimately you’ll want to build your expression maps and attach things to techniques, but it’s nice to know that when you need to manually apply key-switches frequently, a supplemental stave is an option.
[/quote]

Hi Brian,

I just found your post. Thanks for that. That is exactly what I’m looking for. If it can do that, well, that will do for the time being while I’m getting to learn my way around Dorico. I’ll have to start experimenting with this, but before I can do what you’ve recommended, I need to get to work on learning how to set up my score first, enter notes, etc etc, as at the moment, I’m still working on the score in Sibelius, which I plan to export over to Dorico when finished, and see how I go from there.

thanks again for your reply.

Steve :slight_smile: