Windows 10: audio dropouts on multi-core CPU setups

My TR Workstation works pretty well with Cubase besides the multithread issue wich means i have to limit the cores that cubase sees. So for now its using only half its potential.
Even at super low latency i can finish full produktions that wouldnt run below 512 samples buffer on my old workstation. (Intel gulftown 6 Core 12 Threads)
Now i don’t have any hickups or sowdowns at 64 buffer. Asioguard on.

Though there are still some Kontakt patches lile the huge pianos that use alot of in engine convolution filters and morphings that can slightly crackle, when releasing the sustain for example after playing giant chords and glissandis. Thereb is no red Asio light when this happens. Semms more like a kontakt bug that has been there forever. Kontakt just doesn’t always like super
LL.

Excessive use of Ampsims and reverbs doesn’t bother my system at all.

I must add that cubase 9.5 in general increased performance by alot for me. Was suffering major GUI slowdowns in previous versions on my old DAW.

Still waiting patiently for an official fix for Multicore system with more than 12 Threads.

One major flaw ot closer to be problematic and i am talking about that dll limit (fls). Still haven’t experienced that though i am trying to use not too many different VST’s.