Cubase 9.5.40 update available

I just try it….and is working….
I tried to record from 4 different inputs - simultaneously (mono and stereo channels)
I try to record from channels inside the project that goes into a group channel
seems that is working …

did you try it in a different computer? (just in case)
and I hope you have a backup of the previous version that was working…
(best thing is to copy your steinberg folder always before any update)

I don’t mean that because is working here should also work to you…

That’s why I believe that there is something that Steinberg miss here ….
And for sure I respect and understand your point of view, but you are not alone here,
the most of the people here are professionals and everyone here want this daw to work finally as it should …
And for sure this is not your problem like a client, or my problem, you pay for something you are expecting to work because you have your own clients that they cannot wait …Steinberg or the weather to be sunny…

If you follow the last years of Steinberg updates, you will notice that
this is happening in every release ….
and Steinberg never takes an official responsibility ….

And from the moment that is not doing it,
or you switch in a different daw or you trying to give ideas…
so mayyybeeeee FINALLY someone takes seriously the situation ….

The Idea of beta testing is not new, the most of other daw’s working like that,
because they had the experience that not all users using the software in the same way and is better a group of people to do that, and not the programmers.
Programmers thinking with the programmer mind, they have the list of bugs every time and focus on those ones, without checking the rest of the functions if they are really working. (because in most of the cases they don’t have time, and maybe now they are working in the new release and already 9.5 is a finished story for them…)
And that is the problem of Steinberg Policy, that they don’t force their own beta test team to work as it should …
Users are not like that…
This is the most basic lag of all software companies around the globe….