Not a bad Update but just a bit pricey

I mentioned that it was not possible, but it should be noted that it is not possible from a blank kit to use some samples of some kits. However it is possible to access samples of some purchased kits like Neuro Mindset or Colliding Worlds and some others via the VST Sound folder in the Mediabay. Check it out.

It is also possible to load up to 4 kits. You like Nashville (kit 1), but you prefer Simon Phillips snare (kit 2) and Metro Heights Toms (kit 3). There is always a possibility to circumvent certain limitations, if there are limitations.

Those who have enough financial means can afford to have more than one Drums Softwares and I hope it does not deprive itself. For my part, GA5 is the one for which my wallet to yield. I am very satisfied with the product although there is room for improvement. For someone does not own the software and wonders if this VST is a good investment. I say yes. It is an excellent VST. However, I am disappointed with the high price of this update despite improvements in this release.