The ONE thing that would sell me on Nuendo, is editing of Video itself

It would be ideal, if you could export XML so you could load the edit into Premiere and continue the edit there.

But as another user had pointed out on another thread that no longer exists (thankfully), Acoustica has accomplished this in their MixCraft software, even with video effects.

Text scrolls, I’d say no. Text overlay and positioning and still picture imports yes.

It’s more about rough editing, musical transition timing, and just being able to work and be in a mindset that is sort of working in an opposite direction if it seems creatively appropriate for the project, than it is about having video editing implementation that results in a finished video product exported out of DAW. Most people would do the finished video in another program, although that’s not say that this couldn’t potentially be good enough for basic YouTube video editing. I envision it as more of a way to develop a testing stage in a project where the music/sound and visuals are developed together more closely, rather than one after the other.