Integration with Cubase

Wow. How did I miss that ?! it is a little bit clunky (well it works fine but it would be nice to have a few options for how to paste what you have transferred from Cubase (or Nuendo in my case) ie how to interpret note lengths/ties, where to place notes on a grand staff etc but it definitely works !! To me that is actually quite a big thing - all those years ago when you were first starting to develop this app and we were all putting forward suggestions, that is one of the features I hoped for, together with graphical scoring (no rush on that one ;p ).

This can only get better with time, and judging by your record so far with feature implementation, could mean the title of this thread will become a reality. In fact, to a degree it already has.

It does need to be done in play mode in Dorico though, as you say Daniel, - in ‘write’ mode it turns into a midi import, also useful, but not quite so immediate, which is the key, for me. I have only just tried this out quickly so forgive me if I have missed out something further that can be done but have not realised.

Thanks so much for pointing that out Daniel :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Mike