Sudden Quick increase of volume - How can I avoid this?

Could you perhaps give me some more information about the chat mode, or pehaps try the scenario I am describing out for yourself?
I tried to change the dim function a bit, but it’s like I dont really know what I am doing. I turned the dim switch on vst connect all the way to the right last time, and that prevented my performer from getting quit when I have talkback activated, but then I got this increase of volume as I hit the stop button after having played or recorded something. So I tried to lower the dim button a bit as you said, and perhaps it got a little bit better, but its confusing me still, because its like the sound becomes weird, I dont remeber completely, but doesnot the mididrums turn even louder than the rest? there is no numbers on the knob so I dont know where to put things. I know my thoughts are a mess here, but, that’s all I remember from the session…
Maybe I need to do some more experimenting regarding this on our next session, but I am just thinking that you should be able to get the same thing and tell me how to adjust things and what not to do.

thanks for aaaaaalllll the help musi!