Markers change position when changing tempo

I’m sorry you feel offended – I certainly didn’t mean to cause offence, and I’m reasonably sure neither Rob nor Leo intended to cause offence either.

Perhaps what you’re looking for is a feature that either adds or removes musical time so that the marker stays aligned with whatever music happens to be at that position. Unfortunately that’s not how the program works, and of course if the software had to delete material to keep that marker in the same place (because you have slowed down the tempo) that would be a bit of a scary operation. However, hopefully you should find it reasonably quick to add some music or delete some bars to bring your marker back into the expected alignment. You might find it helpful to add a bit of system text at the position where the marker is before you change tempo, so you can see what the offset ends up being when you change the earlier music. That might make it a bit easier to figure out whether you need to add or delete music or change the tempo again to bring the marker back into its original position.