[10.5.0] Transport Panel (F2) still horrible

This is one point of view.

I think that designer decision was absolutely oposite of it. It was smthng like “how to make slim panel where everyone can put what he needs”. If you use kind of SW seriously you will have to minimaze use of mouse and learn shortcuts. At this point, you dont need so much stuff in transport panel.
This idea is result of what you can see in cubase from SX version (I dont know the previous versions).

Also every piece of sw is made with some intention how to use it, and cubase seems really great with versatility and customizability ( I know that there are people who would like to burn me alive for this words). But at the end there is no possible way how to make sw which fits everyone, but every sw has some philosophy behiend it, how to use it with efficiency and if You didnt follow, it will not works well for you.

I move to Cbs 10 from Cbs 6.5 and it was shock that changes of appearance in main window, but after few months, Im really happy for all this changes.

Things doesnt have to be perfect to be used for serious works. I have lot of HW equipment which doesnt works exactly how it should, but We dont live in perfect world for everyone - thats it.