Please re-implement Nuendo's Pools' Search Engine?

i was complaining about that too years ago… then i managed to do it with media bay filters.
and since now you have the search bar and the logical filters below (wich avoids loosing your filters each time you would switch in nuendo8)… isn’t it pretty much the same as boolean search with matches / matches word and contain ?
i always have my search keywords on the top lane… then i have 6 filters that i always use. first ones are name / matches words then description, comment / matches words etc and then one is : description + name + comment / omits :
if my result is too long i start to fill the “omits” filter. normally with this i find what i want easilly. and since i need to search by sample size sometime (looking for 96 for sound design) or 48 for basic sound editing i usually use those filters anyway.

the good thing is that now this filter is filled with keywords i really don’t use for this search and usually there’s lot of chance i will still need these “omits” on my next research.
… true it would not bother me to be able to type boolean search directly in the search bar…