Cubasis LE 2
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Cubasis LE places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Cubasis LE requires a compatible audio hardware to be unlocked. List of compatible hardware
- Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
- 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
- 32-bit floating point audio engine
- Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
- iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
- Micro Sonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic and Allen Morgan drum kits
- Mixer with 5 effect processors
- Virtual keyboard
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE – Connect compatible MIDI gear without any cables
- MIDI Auto Quantize – Sync MIDI tracks with the beat while recording
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Import audio from your iTunes music library
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export
- Upgrade to Cubasis full feature set via in-app purchase
- Super-versatile RoomWorks SE* reverb effect with intuitive graphical display
- Refreshed MIDI editor with ultra-intuitive and spot on handling to edit MIDI tracks and compose
*User registration required to unlock RoomWorks SE reverb effect.
Steinberg have put together a stripped back feature set that will ease you in to the wonderful world of personal recording!
To unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE, a supported hardware device has to be connected to the iPad.
Cubasis LE is compatibe with Steinberg UR audio interfaces supporting iPad connectivity and selected devices from Yamaha, Line 6 and other. Complete list of all supported audio hardware
System Requirements and Support
Supported OEM hardware required to unlock the OEM feature set of Cubasis LE (unless unlocked Cubasis LE runs in demo mode).
iOS 8.3 or later
|Device Generations and Polyphony:
iPad 2, iPad mini (48 voices)
iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (128 voices)
|Cubase versions required:
Cubase Pro 8.5/9, Cubase Artist 8.5/9, Cubase LE/AI/Elements 9
Audio Unit extension (in-app purchase) requires iPad Mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
iCloud Drive export (in-app purchase) requires iOS 10.
User registration required to unlock RoomWorks SE.
The Cubase project import extension has to be installed on the computer for Cubase to be able to open Cubasis LE projects: